Reviews (576)Love it all! Packaged so well too! Thanks again What a whack of rusty crusty goodness! 🦋💙 So many wonderful things. Thank you. Love my incredible piece!!!! Thank u so much!!! Awesome seller! Absolutely perfect TYSM!! Absolutely wonderful books! Everything arrived beautifully and quickly. The magnifying glass is not what was pictured—but everything else was very nice!! What an amazing piece! I will cherish it! Thank you for remembering I loved it!! I couldn’t be happier! Love picking through the trunks!! Thank you! What a bunch of amazing old books. Love them all. 🦋💙 Even more beautiful in person. Wrapped well and arrived safely. Great seller. All so well packaged and exactly as described, I love them all! Can’t wait til the holidays to decorate with them. Thanks for all my great items! Love everything! Everything was perfect! Loved it all!! The box had water damage and mold, had to throw it away Such a fun sweet seller!!! Always find some great goodies!!!! More beautiful finds from Leona! 😀 Leona's Country Cottage is a wonderful seller and her shows are very relaxed. I love my items! Check her out! Omgggggggg!!!! I received my gorgeous China doll and it was even more beautiful in person! Oh my God, I can't thank you enough Karen. you are always amazing and so generous! 💘
Love watching your shows and it's always fun and exciting to see what goodies you have!
Thank you for wrapping her so well again I will send you some photos via message to show you my beautiful purchases!
🙏🏻😘💝💝💝💝💝💝💘💫
~ Rachel_Loves_Vintage ❤️💕 Item as described. Well packaged and shipped very quickly. Great seller! Thank you! I love my items! Such great finds!