Reviews (858)Excellent item! Fast Shipping! Blake is a great seller and has amazing items! Quick shipping and everything is packaged very well as always!
Best Whatnot Show EVER!!!! Great items! Great Price! Easy Pickup!!!! nice products and will come back Thanks for the nice givvy 😊 Excellent seller! Great packaging!! Excellent packaging! Great seller!! Loved it all!! Thank you!! Thank you I didn’t even realize I won a givy I appreciate it so much Love me some Blakeeeeeee!!! You keep doing you. Love the dancing and good vibes! While you’re there, buy some 💩- you won’t be disappointed!😘 Thank you, love everything 🫶🏼 Love my stuff. Great show :) thank you
If consistency had a face it would be Blake 😊. I was his first buyer on WN and at every show since he never disappoints. Everything is wrapped meticulously well, super protected ships very quickly, included a fun bonus and always brings amazing deals. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate my package and you. Great Steelers Stuff!! Thx man