Reviews (204)Great seller, fast shipping. Thank you for the awesome deal. Ok. Ok. Lizzy keeps making me a liar cuz I was like I don’t like bling… UHHHH BUT BRING ON THE BLING. I am writing in such great style now. My sweet Lizzybubu! My heart, thank you so much for the extra gift! I am absolutely in love with my pens, and you have such a creative eye! Love you, love your shows, and all the joy you bring! If you haven’t joined a Lizzybubu show yet… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! 😂🩷 So much love always, Lizzybubu! 🫶🩷 Love the pen! And the stickers were so funny! Thanks for the great customer service and great shipping! The packaging was fabulous and you can tell that you really care about your customers! Loved all my beautiful bling pens 🖊 Ghostface was my favorite 😍 I am just putting this here….you took that idea and ran with it. I love love love my pen and also the cute nails. Thank you. Super fast shipping, Such a sweet seller! LOVE LOVE LOVE alll my pens ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you, will continue to purchase from you. ❤️ Wifey loved her nails thank you so much Thank you for all the goodies i love the pens and tiny richies so happy with my purchases! thank you for the stickers! Thank you Lizzy! Fast shipping! Everything just as described! Such a great seller! Highly recommend 🥰❤️ I had a missing nail but other than that it was very quick ty I am sorry to see you are dissatisfied with your nail set. I sent them out as they were shown in the video receipt, all ten nails intact. They were fully bubble wrapped and packaged with care. You can reference how the packaging looked in the scan photo. What happens in the hands of USPS is sadly out of my reach. I wish you reached out to me before leaving this review I would have sent you another set for free. Sorry for the inconvenience. love my purple tutulong the butterfly 🦋 wings are so pretty. thank you. Lizzy made me a liar when I said I was not into the bling. I love the bling now. The combinations and color choices are sooo good. She really knows how to coordinate the designs. Bought many and will get a Richard I’m eyeing. As a first-time buyer, I'm very pleased with my nails arriving in great condition~! Thank you 🤗🩷 Thank you for the goodies shall be back for more Love her product just what I needed First time buying with this seller she was super nice and her shipping was fast and packaged well 💯💯💫💫amazing seller! items were shipped fast and well packaged! I love it all🥰 highly recommend 💗 thank you soooo much 💖