Reviews (1,096)Thank you so much! I enjoy the show very much! love love love Spongelle, thank you! 😊 Thank you so much ! I can’t wait to use the face mask! 🎀🎀💕💕💕 Thank you so much!!! I was excited to get this!!! I’ll be back!!!Thank you for the kind words
I appreciate you 💞 You are the sweetest thank you so much love everything as alwaysThank you so much for the kind words
I
Appreciate you 💞 Lovely seller! Shipping was fast. Cute variety.Thank you so much
I appreciate you 💞 I got a 5lb box of clothes! My first one from her! I’ve bought many other beauty items from this seller! She done amazing it came so quick! I’m so happy you love the clothes
You ate appreciated so much 💞💞💞 The sweetest seller on WN! Always great, quality products and fast shipping with Sandra💕You are so appreciated
Thank you for supporting me 💞💞💞💞 Love everything as always!!🙌🏽🫶🏼Thank you so much
I appreciate your support 💞💞 they were ripped in the packageI am so sorry the eye masks were damaged in delivery , please next time contact me I would love to fix this and send out a new pair asap
Thank you so much!! I absolutely love shopping with you! You are such a sweetheart and you make everyone feel so welcomed and appreciated! You are one of my favorite people on here!! 💕💕💕Thank you so much , your words touched me so deeply
I adore you 💞💞 Amazing ❣️ Blessings always 🫶Thank you so much
I appreciate you Sandra is the sweetest! She has the best products at prices you do not want to missThank you so much … you are sooooo amazing 💞💞💞 Fast shipping my great show Thank you so much it’s such a pleasure to have met you
Thank you for your support 💞 Thank you so much 💜Thank you for all your support 💞💞💞 The host is AMAZING and always puts on such a fun, entertaining show! 🥰 The customer service is top-notch, and I always feel welcomed and appreciated as a customer. From the great products to the wonderful energy and outstanding service, this seller is definitely one of my favorites! 💖🌟Thank you so much
Your review brought tears
You are so very appreciated 💞💞 Absolutely amazing as usual!!! Thank you for an incredible Buyers Givvey!!! Thank you for my amazing goodies!!! Thank you for your support
I appreciate you so much 💞💞 great seller! thank you!!Thank you
I appreciate your support Great items. Great seller. Great prices Thank you so much
I appreciate you 💞 Awesome show, great deals and a fun time 💕. Thank you 😊Thank you so much
I appreciate you 💞 Amazing products! Skincare, haircare, beauty... @lovesandraco is your go-to! She's got great quality products that won't hurt your pocket! She is so sweet, too 😍. Five Stars all the way! Thank you!You are awesome
Thank you so much I appreciate you Sandra is one of the best!!! She is so sweet, has great products and you can not beat the deals!!!Thank you so much
I appreciate you so very much