Reviews (187)very good packaging very fast shipping and love to watch the streamer Fast shipping. Excellent packaging. Card arrived near mint and in a sleeve. Streamer was nice and fun to watch and interact with. Wow wow wow wow wow!!! 🤩 great seller, great packaging!!! Very happy customer!!! always looking out for me I appreciate you my man This guy is the real deal. Authentic cards, fast shipping, and a fun stream environment. Will definitely be purchasing from him again. Thanks man! your the best always coming in clutch my guy very appreciate it pricing was astronomical for what was being given. I'm not gambling here again, ever. Sorry to hear you were not happy with your order. There was a prismatic SPC, over 10 PSA slabs, and a bunch of sealed product in the surprise set. Not every spot on the randomizer can be a big item and I always try to hook people up with extra cards. If you happen to find yourself on stream again I will certainly take care of you. I appreciate everything man we pulled some good cards from the packs and you hooked us up i will be back for more thank you so much, great show All went well! Thank you! Awesome Seller! never recieved due to postage dueHey Ghost, sorry to hear this- I have never had an issue shipping a single card top loader giveaway in a ding defender envelope. That is very odd. Please message me if you have any more details. If the card makes its way back to me I will re-send. Received everything I bid on. Fun show keep that energy going. No big hits this time but hope to redeem myself in a future stream! The best of the best!!🔥 Amazing cards, incredible deals, awesome giveaways, lighting fast shipping!! 🔥 Cards came quick and all in perfect shape, definately will continue to buy from seller. 10/10 solid guy Fire stream great shipping good deal host is great to hang out with Great packaging. Fast shipping, thank you! Great packaging and it came in quick!