Reviews (1,038)Always happy with my buys from Lucy & this time I’m super happy! Love the gold bag & silver bracelet & thank you for the extra surprises! 💞🌞💞🌞💞🌞💞 Top bird. Love my parcel and the way it’s sent with so much love 💝 Lucy is a total babe. I love her shows, her items are always unique and she’s such a wonderful person 💚🐆💚 Lovely items, thank you so much 💖💖 Lovely items! Great seller ☺️ A returning customer of Lucy time and time again I have had quality items mostly vintage and as a reseller I’ve managed to make some money on best part of them! Will return to Lucy don’t ever change Lucy your shows are so fun to watch lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Awww my doll thanks so so much you are amazing 🤩 More gorgeous items from this wonderful seller .. adore the leopard jumper which compliments the hair bow I won in the givvy thank you Lucy ❤️🌞❤️🌞❤️xxx lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Aww what a combo! You are so welcome as always ❤️🙏🏼🎀 Great buys from Lucy as always! Unique & classy 🌞❤️🌞❤️🌞lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks so much for this kind review and for always returning ❤️❤️❤️ Fab seller x fab items xlucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks so so much that’s so kind! Hope to see you again xxx Nice lil bundle and all items fit me well. Delivery satisfactory and I know I'll pop in to Lucy's shows bec shes a gr8 seller wt crazy bargain prices. Ty 😀 lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks so so much my lovely! 😻 Absolutely fabulous 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Yayyyyyyyy xxx Absolutely in love with my coats, fleeces and faux leather trousers! So so stunning 🤩 your a beautiful lady and I appreciate you so much 🫶🏻 thank you Lucy 🫂 xx lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Awww what a sweetheart you are ! So glad your coming back again and again ❤️ Lovely items from the wonderful Lucy!! So many unique pieces! Take all my money 💰 highly recommend xxxlucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks my darling. I think I already take all your money 💰 😂xxxx your so sweet xxx Thank you ☺️ lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
You are so welcome 🙏🏼 Lovely top as described
Thank you lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks 🤩 hopefully see you soon xx Thank you so much lovely for my beautiful jacket and lippy I love the colour 💄lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Your awesome Dee thanks so much xxx Lovely items, thank you x lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks so much sweetie hope to see you soon xxx Thank you ☺️ love the lipstick xxlucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Yayyyy 😘 Thank you so much Lucy! Absolutely love my jumper and the freebie! I think that’s the best givvy I’ve ever had 🤩 your an amazing lovely lassie, thank you ☺️🫶🏻 xlucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Awww amazing! Thanks so much for this amazing review and I’m glad you enjoyed your givvy! That’s what it’s all about ❤️👍💜🧡👍💁♀️🎀🥹 More unique bits from Lucy. Really lovely. Can't wait to wear them. Thank you 🌈🩷lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Yayyy lovely review thanks my babe 🌈 xxxx Great shows lovely item fast delivery thank you ☺️ lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks for this amazing review. Cherries will be with you next time 🍒 xx Lovely tshirt . Quick delivery xlucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks so much Diana xxx hope to see you again Thank you lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
You are so welcome thank you 🤩 Love buying from Lucy! 💕 gorgeous jumpers, lovely quality and I really love her sustainable approach, giving beautiful clothes a second chance and finding those unique one-off pieces. 🌞🌞🌞❤️🌞🌞🌞 xxx lucylovesuniquefashionSeller
Thanks so much darling 🩷💜💙💚❤️🧡