Reviews (788)Came out better than expected 🙏🏽🙏🏽 appreciate what you made for me Fantastic quality, lightning fast shipping, excellent packaging, top tier product as always! Will be back for more! Amazing, seller contacted me of an issue I had with the order and made things right with me, thank you. 10/10 amazing seller great quality will buy again this man is like a freight train for all that is good in the yugioh community.... Mat was still hot when I opened the box great service and even better person. 👍 👍👍👍👍 Best Yugioh seller on WhatNot Love the art and concept of the custom mat, only issue I had was the white boarders under the stitching, I thought it had to do with the lightning on screen but it wasn’t, however still looks great though, I’m gonna hang this in my room, thank you.Thank you for the feedback , I sent you a dm as well if you’d like a free replacement Good guy he has everything edison and goat format for yugioh
Thanks a lot bro, Is a pleasure to make business with You The highest quality when it comes to the product he sales, bar none in knowledge when it comes to any questions about anything, lighting shipping, and carefully packaged! Always going to be a returning customer! just got the cards thank you love the cards as always looking forward to more streams Good on communication and works with you and also fast shipping. Thanks The best deals, the most renowned and extensive Edison library, knowledge, and customer service I’ve ever seen. Carefully packaged product. Lightning fast shipping. The greatest deals around. Can’t beat it! Absolute legend of a seller! 😂 The cards arrived safe, secure, and exactly as described. Great cards, great stream, and even better vibes.
But let’s talk about the REAL customer service… I casually requested a piece of candy from his kitchen, and this man actually delivered. 😂🍬 That’s next level dedication to the customer experience.
10/10 seller.
Would definitely buy from again! thank you I love the cards In my humble opinion this is the best array of Edison cards, both knowledge and product on hand, there hasn’t been anything I’ve asked for that hasn’t been able to be found. Single handedly one of the most impressive Edison based streamers. I’m surprised not more people are coming to him with their needs. Will forever be a returning customer! In my humble opinion this is the best array of Edison cards, both knowledge and product on hand, there hasn’t been anything I’ve asked for that hasn’t been able to be found. Single handedly one of the most impressive Edison based streamers. I’m surprised not more people are coming to him with their needs. Will forever be a returning customer! Fantastic deals, the don of Edison, has a multitude of product you didn’t even know you needed, prices that can’t be beaten, and items are safely packaged on their way to you swiftly. Will always support!