Reviews (31,132)Super fast shipping as usual and product as described Such high quality items! Thank you so much!😊 Never disappointed with anything I get from Max. Thank you!😊 Amazing stream and great community! ❤️ Love my items! The best of the best on whatnot! 1000% authentic and high quality items! So happy with all my purchases. Thanks Max! Brand New Supreme drop, FITTED HAT AT A HUGE DISCOUNT. MAX IS WHAT EVERYONE ELSE STRIVES TO BE. PINNACLE OF THE STREAMING COMMUNITY. Everything came as shown on screen!! Great packaging, Fast shipping 👊 Didn’t show item before selling and had to throw it out. Fastest shipping on whatnot On item 157 I got a random hoodie instead of the Godspeed shirt I bid on thank you for the adult ed took shirt. fire quality Love the GS 8ball long sleeve and hellstar hat thanks for always selling the best sh!t 5 ⭐️always Love the purple jeans and I fn love the supreme zip up thanks for the heat 5⭐️s always thank you Million (stars) for max🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠 Thanks max awesome piece as always Items better than described, one percent authentic, extremely fast shipping Gotta stop impulse buying, jeans are way too tight, and hoodie looks dirty. Hard to tell the hoodie sleeves are really long and its very cropped, and the pants are tighter than catwomans