Reviews (306)Thanks so much! I enjoyed your show! Easy transaction and shipped safely. Thank you. Great show! Items arrived in good condition I love the candle!! Smells delightful! The boat shadow box is adorable. I wasn't aware they were cologne bottles, but they still match my avon dishes! packaged so thoughtfully, as well! thank you! TOTALLY HAPPY with my purchases…prompt delivery & EXCELLENT packaging of my 4 items…VERY VERY pleased…live watching your shows Thank you so much! Was packed well. Love my jewelry box! 🩷 Both my items were amazing. Thank you. If I could’ve put 10 stars I would have. Not only did this wonderful seller accommodate me in switching out my item during a live. She also packed it so amazingly, I have to say and all my years as a reseller I’ve never seen a package that was so absolutely amazingly put together, including foam and everything else you could imagine.. also i love my items. I will be back for sure. Thank you on being such an amazing seller sister💗 Packaging was outstanding. There's no possible way it could have gotten broken. The best packing I have ever seen. everything was perfect! So many fun things all in great condition! super fast shipping too!! Great seller, big variety of items. Excellent seller with such a great variety of items. Love my items! Thank you! Great purchases and a fun seller! Wonderful items and a
great seller! Definitely a favorite seller! I love all my items! Everything was as described, and there is a good variety to choose from. Great seller!