Reviews (1,300)Absolutely beautiful fabric! Love it! Thank you! really like the pink fabric. thank you Lovely fabrics arrived in great condition thank you so much
Love all the gorgeous fabric!! I will definitely be shopping again from you!! Very pretty. Please include your whatnot name so that it is easier to find you and leave a rating Pretty fabric, but on camera it looked blue. What arrived is definitely purple! I can't use it for what I had in mind. I couldn't listen to the audio, so if it was described as purple, I couldn't hear that. Maybe check your lighting. Package arrived late but not sellers fault. Everything was in package and I am so excited for the fabric. Thank you. Love my material 🥰🥰 Her fabric is always awesome! Packaged very nice! All the fabric was terrific. Thank you. Wonderful person with great products! Always great fabric. Such a wonderful experience ordering from her Mododee is the best! Fabric is always great!