Reviews (5,983)Perfectly packed received fast Love my crows! Thank you so much! Great items, great shipping! Great seller, great price, packaged well, shipped fast and item as described in show. I am so excited that I was able to get this bucket!! I absolutely love it 😍 Love my items!!Packed very well!! Love the Bible. thank you This seller always has some great deals. Fast shipping My first dough bowl and I absolutely love it! You always have such great things in your shows! A+ seller. fast shipping. Thanks for packing it so well I love it ❤️🐷KB4 great item and fast safe shipping. Always a pleasure to watch. Top notch seller! Loved all my items and her show is one of my favorites!! From the dough bowl to the vintage flat spools all are great! Arrived quickly and in great condition! I love this shop! Awesome seller! Fast shipping!
Thank you Items arrive quickly and packaged securely. Items as described. Love it all. Highly recommend moredecor! Thank you! Thanks so much!!! I enjoyed your show! Thank you! Everyone needs to follow and shop here.