Reviews (26)I didn’t even get my mousehold IR that I won I got a staryu hollow nobody buy from this seller on the appHey charbroay,
Unfortunately, this was a character break stream and the Maushold IR card was not pulled during the pack opening. All buyer’s cards that were not pulled during the pack opening receive a random holographic card. The pack opening is attached to your video receipt if you would like to watch all the cards pulled during the live.
Please read all show notes and product descriptions, as I list detailed descriptions of how the character break works. I apologize for the confusion. Thank you for joining the show!
Sincerely,
mspinelli2 Thank you I had a great time watching you in the show I learned a lot more I will be back for more cards I highly recommend this seller Thank you dawndaw31580! I’ll have some more shows coming up in the future so keep an eye out! Awesome chance at a high end single. Low cost
Crispiiiiii, I appreciate you joining the stream! Hope to see you in the next one! Hit and SIR and it came perfect! Right into the masterset!Haha I definitely made sure to put some extra padding on your SIR! Glad I could contribute to the master set, can’t wait to see it finished! Thank you so much! Such fun items and fast ship,😸🖤🖤🥺No problem! Remind me next time you are in the stream and I’ll do more accessory giveaways! My favorite up and coming breaker. Get in before he blows up! Cards arrived in excellent condition, shipped very fast and were very well protected Always a great variety of products! Love seeing him be online and the prices are great! Great timing and came in perfect condition! Thank you so much! I haven’t gotten the item yet and it said delivered Hey ttdogg,
I am sorry to hear that you haven’t gotten your package yet! Your order was shipped out with plain white envelope shipping, and often times USPS will state the package was delivered before they actually deliver it to the mailbox. This has happened to me many times on my own personal delivers, and sometimes takes 3-5 days after it states “Delivered”
Please check your mailbox daily and reach back out when you receive your package! Ty for my pack!Of course! Thank you for joining the show!