Reviews (2,868)Great jewelry!! Fast shipping. Love my purchases! Check this seller out!!! Thank you!! beautiful bracelet thank you Perfect size. Good quality. Clean. everything was in perfect quality! thanks for the fast shipping! I absolutely LOVE my new cat cameo necklace 😸🐾😻 Beautiful stick pin holder. Thanks so much.😊 Love it!!!!! So much thank you! Thank you!! Love love love!! Reliable seller. Great shows. Thank you beautiful items! Thank you for the Givi! 💫 Gorgeous earrings..even prettier in person. Also thank you for the givey. Stunning and fast shipping! Ty! Thank you for the coupon and sticker!😊 I won a givvy on sept 19, 2026 and have not received anything from this seller. I won a givvy and received a small cute sticker and a coupon. thank you As always, thank you so much!! ❤️ love Tamiko. she's one of the best sellers on here. Great sellers!! Love all my items.