Reviews (5,619)Perfect, Items I ordered arrived on time and just as described. Thank you will buy from again. Appreciate the deal and quick shipping. Package was packed very well too. Ok caught up now. Can’t wait til your back! More reviews coming Feels repetitive, great seller! Is this all going to be in order? Great seller Feels repetitive, great seller! Oh boy, great job! Appreciate it Feels repetitive, great seller! Feels repetitive, great seller! Feels repetitive, great seller! Feels repetitive, great seller! And here I am again, nothing to complain about It’s free, what would i complain about Ant say enough good things. I keep coming back and spending money awesome I love it! thank you! Products looks great as always! Can’t wait to play these random games! Also wait can’t for your guys first show back! Was not aware of these were Japanese games but I did get what was shown. Great deals super cheap games loads of variety. I was just unaware that some of the ps1 games I bought that were Japanese titles would not work on my ps1 that I owned and was not said or explained in the live. I was a bit disappointed to find out that I could not play them. I’m sorry that you did not see the mention of the items being Japanese. It is in the show notes, in the listing description, and pinned comment during the entire stream. Great Seller with fast shipping, just wish te loose PSPs were packed better for shipping.Each psp is individually bubble wrapped and taped up with packing paper on top. Was there an issue with the packing? Sorry for the inconvenience! Happy with the items I bought and with the shipping time but your packaging is terrible. I bought some ps1 discs that got cracked in shipping because everything was just thrown into a box without being wrapped individually. On no! Send a dm with some pictures of the cracked items and we can get you refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience!! Very happy with my animal crossing game. I'm working towards a complete set of Japanese animal crossing games. that's for my latest piece! good luck with your auctions!