Reviews (434)loveeee 😻🍏✨ selecting each custom nail was so fun and it looked even better getting them in person! First purchase! I was amazed! Mickey is my
Favorite and I just about cried with the detail of my nails. I can’t wait to wear them and show them off!!!! Now to await my next order 🤭🤭 Perfect as always. They truly have the best nails. Omgosh! 😱 they look even better in person!! Tysm! 🫶🏻🖤💕 Best nails on the app! Thank you! I love this seller so much! 🩷 They do their own nails and they are so beautiful and well done! 😍 I recommend him to everyone! Thank you so much! 😊 Never a bad purchase! I love the talent and amazing people behind this business. You won’t regret a purchase. Gorgeous nails! Fast shipping!!! Im so beyond excited with my order!
I love the seller so much!! I am only buying my nails from here. 10/10 Always happy with my purchases from Nailera! Will always buy from them! 🥰😍 i love my hisoka nails! great quality, amazing prices!! 😍🥰 Super cool Makima custom set thanks!!! The cat nails are SO CUTE!! The nails are very sturdy too! ✨ 100% buy again 💕✨ Such gorgeous nails and such high quality ✨🫶🏻✨ Wifey popped off on theses nails!! If you are looking for salon grade nails this is your place! So happy with my nails, wish I could upload images. Thank you so much for the nails!!!💅🏾 Their nail designs and quality is AMAZING! Very happy with my purchases with them ❤️