Reviews (17,794)Love it and the shipping is so fast! nothing like yarn stuff from nursesarah amazing toys!!🐾 the dogs love them! No one better on the app than Nurse Sarah!! Just ask my dog?!!🐶 This was my first order and I got so many amazing deals on cat stuff! The show was fun and everything shipped quickly. She’s the best!!!!!!!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 LOVE the bandaid!! tysm 💚 😊 phenomenal seller! quality products and ways fun to watch! thank u Sarah! My dogs loved the toys!!! Fast shipping!!
Always happy with ny purchases with u. thanks so much. My dogs want to thank you My dogs loved the rabbit ears! Love the yarn. Thank you. Fast shipping. Thank you for the best deals. Animals are always happy when Sarah's package arrives. Super fast shipping. Highly recommend! I love my cute little patch. Thanks for the Givey! I love my yarn and pet hair remover lint brush I bought from you. It works way better than the sticky rollers!!! Awesome advertisement video by the way… lol. 😂