Reviews (5,823)Awesome show and cards arrived in excellent condition!! As seen from the live auction when I received the cards! Legit seller! Also late on this review, sorry. 5 stars thanks Sorry this review is a little late. Great as always, one of the best in the business, happy late birthday Addie Really well packaged, probably some of the best pricing I’ve seen for PYC. Very happy with everything from this channel, from the breaker not being pushy, to the handling and shipping, to pricing. Genuinely my favorite channel to have bought from yet. Always an excellent experience with Addie and Onebigfun!! Great seller!!! Thank you!!! Thank you so much for the cards, you run a great show! I was so interested in watching what yall had. I’ll say you have a great voice and you’d make an amazing radio show host. 🤍🤍🤍 Can’t wait for another show. Thank you very much for the break ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome shows! Always fun! fast shipping and perfect packaging! The very best!!
Awesome shows! Always fun! fast shipping and perfect packaging!
Amazing seller, great artist Thank you! You’re the best!! Great vards on offer, fun show. Thanks ! Thank you for being awesome. Hopefully Topps Marvel neon will be juicy. item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you