Reviews (81)Thank you so much!! I love my purse package with tender loving care I'm a seller also awesome seller 🌹 OMG SOOOO IN LOVE WITH MY PURCHASE TYSM I WILL DEFINITELY BE RETURNING FOR MORE!! AWESOME SELLER AND THE SWEETEST! Very nice top! Thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH PAMELA! THE MINNIE MOUSE SPA HEADBAND CAME IN JUST IN TIME FOR MY GRANDBABY TO PACK IT FOR HER DISNEY TRIP 😍 Great items at a great price! Customer service 100% satisfaction!
Once Again the products are awesome and Ms Pam is the sweetest seller go shop with her show some love she never disappoints!! Wonderful seller and great product. Thank you, such a fantastic buyer givey!! Very much appreciated!💗🫶 This is a awesome seller and she has great products! Go shop with her..shipping was fast! Definitely recommended! Mrs Pam is an amazing seller with great prices, can’t wait to use some of my items today . If you haven’t shop with her I highly recommend it you will not be disappointed! I was able to receive my purchase in a timely manner. I enjoy Pamela’s shows. Thank you 😊 Fast shipping! Amazing seller . Bookmarked all her shows . She has it all . 10/10 Highly recommended 🎉🎉❤️ Love everything great seller!! Love this vintage Coach bag! In great condition! I love my items. Always good products from Ms. Pamie! Perfect, exactly what I wanted. found this bag in a TJ Maxx, and left without it... biggest regret! Now I have it and love it so much.