Reviews (200)Thank you so much peg!! One of the sweetest people I’ve ever met 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful peg thank you so much for my delivery you are so awesome and I hope your upcoming surgery goes well!! IF ANYONE SEES THIS PLEASE SEND TIPS TO HELP PEG FUND HER SURGERY!!!!!!!! 💚💚💚💚💚‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ Peg is an absolute Angel and a warrior wrapped in a beautiful sweet package thank you so much!! Excellent seller! Super sweet person also! Thank you so much!!! Peg is the best and she hosts the best shows!!! Went above and beyond to make my daughters day! Thank you so much for being so kind. Helping me completer my S 2 cards. Timely mailed and packaged with care. Great show and loved the cards I received. Packaging was perfect. I’m a new collector and Peg sent me some extras to get my collection started. Thank you so much! Fantastic seller! Peg is the best! Awesome stream!!! Inspiring young lady!!! My cards arrived super quick!!! 10/10 recommend!
Nice show and great deals! Amazing Seller. Fun Shows!!! 💜💜💜 Absolutely one of the greatest humans on Whatnot Love Ms. Peg! She’s one of a kind 💜 Awesome host, fun shows, and truly cares about her buyers!! I love the pin thanks so much your amazing 🙌🏻🫶🏻 thanks Peg! fun stream, trusted seller. A+