Reviews (8,738)Got a lot of fun costume jewelry from the Pharm! I like getting such unique one of a kind items! They are always shipped so fast! And packaged in pretty flower boxes! Thank you! Stunning flowers again!! Ty so much! I’ll be back! as always i loved my purchases 🐱 vs 🐶 was such a fun show with great merch! Always love the vibes and jewelry at the Pharm! I love all my fun jewelry! The jewelry I get from Pharm is always the best! It gets shipped fast and packaged with care! Thank you!! Always love my goodies from Pharm. Items received fast and as shown on screen. Love watching her shows ❤️❤️❤️ gotta love the postal service it may have taken awhile but worth the wait ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What a pharm-perfect shopping experience 🌴💎✨ Now with three-day hold-over shipping. Everything was handled perfectly 💯 My order shipped out so fast 🚀📦 and arrived earlier than expected ⏰🎉 Every detail was exactly right ✅ The seller is funny, professional, and makes the shows so entertaining 🎤😂🎭 always great in every way! and you can't beat her deals! Thank you so much! I loved the birthday wishes and the September Flower Girl card. I was really hoping to get that one. Thank you again!!! ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 5/5 would recommend! I love all my pieces. They are beautiful thank you so much. I really enjoy your show. Thank you so very much! Beautiful pieces. Thank you for sharing Thank you so much!!! Love ALL my brings!!!! Beautiful!!! Enjoyed your show!!!