Reviews (64)got the most gorgeous vignettes from your show. every item is perfect and I love them all. thank you so so much!! look forward to shopping with you again soon I just love this. Can’t wait to display. Great packaging. Love your show Love it!!!! Packaged well, fast shipping excellent seller! Highly recommend! Love the kitty. Thanks again for the givvy ❤️ The BEST seller!!!!!! So thoughtful!!!! Quick shipping! Excellent packing of orders!! A++++ the best! Thank you!!! Thank you so much for the cute card giveaway! These watercolor cards are absolutely gorgeous Awesome sell! Fun show!! Great items!!
Thank you! Love the Otagiri soup mugs and cheese board! Please keep an eye out for more Otagiri 60-70s mugs! Loved everything, packaged well and fast shipping! All arrived safely. Thank you Susann! Fast shipper and carefully packaged! Thank you so much! Cute teddy bear box and cute block sign. Thank you Great host, fast shipping and amazing packaging ❤️👍 Such a amazing seller and supporter on this app love her Awesome and amazing Seller! Fast shipping! I absolutely love my items. Thanks so much!🫶🏻🌹👍 awesome stream with honest sellers Everything arrived safe and sound due to careful packaging by the seller. I’m excited about my new treasures. Thank you!