Reviews (1,669)Such beautiful, Fall nails. Very neatly packaged. Thank you 😊 Jackie continues to take all my money. 🤭 She seriously has the best nails and is a class act. Love receiving my nail mail from Pressed LV. Jackie is the only nighttime press on nail dealer you need! All the sets are top tier quality and she is the sweetest person! Come for the deals but stay for the vibes 🩷 Thank you, I love them. 💜 Love them!! The best person to buy nails from!! Beautiful nails! Thank you so much ☺️ Thank you for the nails and packaging them so carefully!! Amazing as always with super fast shipping. :) great variety of gorgeous nails and thanks so much for the givey Love everything per usual 💕 Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful nails! Can’t wait to wear them thank you so much for the free set they are so cute ! a always get so happy when I get nail mail. I love all my nails and I love how you pavkage everything so nicely. thank you again Such a great seller! Great Products! 💕 Adorable nails! Fast delivery and the best surprise inside!! Absolutely love my nails! 💅🏻 thank you!😊 Absolutely LOVE my press-on nails! 💅💕 The quality is amazing, everything was packaged so carefully, and shipping was super fast. I’m so happy with my purchase and can’t wait to shop with you again! Highly recommend! 🥰✨ Eeek! These nails are so cute I cannot wait to try them on. Always love your shows! Amazing quality! Always a fun show💥
So good. Thank you so much! Love Jackie’s shows. Always a fun crowd and has the best selection.