Reviews (1,749)Great items. Shows are so fun and upbeat. Thank you 🩵 💛 Everything was great. Can't wait to use my decorations. Thank you 🩵 💛 I just love everything she has. Great quality 🎉🎉🎉 Guaranteed great quality items. She never lets me down. I especially appreciate the care she takes to wrap all my goodies 🎉🎉🎉 10 stars Everything is absolutely beautiful; thank you so much for all that you do; it is very much appreciated. You are one of my favorite shows, such wonderful sellers with always great prices and great energy. Go shop and support; you won't be disappointed. ❤️ Such a wonderful seller
Beautiful items and superb shipping highly recommended Always quality items. One of my favorite sellers! Gift for my cousin for retirement!! Thank you for the givy as well the beauty mask top-tier seller! thanks so much!! Always the BEST SELLER of whatnot,i always marked their shows on calendar .. items are useful shipping quick,packaging amazing and POLITENESS to the max… love Dan and Beth♥️ so happy to have found this seller. live my chimes! love it all! 😀 thank you again!! One of the best shows on whatnot- the only place I shop for my home goods and beautiful gifts! Queenbee is the sweetest and always brings incredible items at excellent prices! all of the items i got are great love the blankets thanks Everything is absolutely beautiful thank you so much!! 💗 ❤️ 💓 Great products and super fast shipping. I got my order 2 days after I ordered it. Would definitely recommend to everyone.