Reviews (657)fast shipping great host. thank you! Thank you for the giveaway!!! 🫡 As always, great stuff, fast shipping! thanks for the great merch at a great price. great seller great price. I will be back to buy more Awesome products super happy with my purchases thank you and the shipping was very fast Great fast delivery service an pricing was great thank you Awesome dude, love them and Appreciate! love them! thanks and this seller is awesome! Appreciate Appreciate the deal bro and pair of Jordan socks Great items, even better price & shipping cost. Thanks for the givvies! 🔥🔥 FIRST-TIME SHOPPING & I’M IMPRESSED! 🔥🔥
What an outstanding first-time shopping experience! The show was entertaining, the energy was on point, and the selection was 🔥! My item arrived and it was 100% AUTHENTIC exactly what I was hoping for!
I highly recommend everyone to stop by this seller’s channel and check them out. Great products, great quality, great vibes, and an awesome shopping experience! 💯👏
I’ll definitely be back for more! Keep bringing those 🔥🔥 products! hat wasn't new worn and diety I appreciate you brother !! Awesome giveaway 🫡 Great product , quick fast delivery Popcorn ,red shoe lace , pair of anchorman sock
Popcorn didn’t have dates on it Confused why your giving 4 stars for free products. But don’t worry next time it’s your addy it will be something much nicer. 🤣 Great deals and fast shipping Worse experience on this app didn’t receive what I bidded on, would watch out doing business with this seller You will be banned for illegitimate review. You bid on stickers and entered bunch of givvy aways… you won 2 giveaways btw and everything sent to you. You’re welcome to remove your review. But you will be blocked form shopping with me. Absolutely amazing! A couple things were forgotten and he made sure he made it right and sent a few extras with it. He was great at communicating with me and kept me updated on when my items would ship out.. would for sure buy again! Fits good, quick shipping