Reviews (61)Great item and super fast shipping!! Beautiful bracelets! Thank you for the extra surprise! everything was perfect 😊 fast shipping! packaged excellent 💚🫶🏻 Really enjoyed your show! Thanks for all the amazing goodies! Shipping was very fast. Everything came packaged with care. Very satisfied customer. Will do business again and I recommend this whatnot host! Great items. Super fast shipping! Thanks! Great items. So happy with this seller Great items Great seller!Thanks! 1 item did come broken, but it wasn’t for lack of packing. I think the postal service just sucks. Still a wonderful seller. Resolves any issues in a timely manner and does what they can to correct any issues. Recommend 100% Absolutely wonderful seller! Thank you so much!!! I appreciate the patches too!!! God bless you, friend! A+++ Completely satisfied in every way! I recommend this seller without hesitation. I enjoyed the selection of die cast cars and other vehicles. I know it’s not the only thing they sell, you should check them out. Very fast shipping and quality items Fast shipping great seller!
Great seller! Fast shipping. Thanks so much.Loved your show Great experience once again. My necklace looks better in person and shipping is crazy fast. Oh and my 2 gift card giveaways worked perfectly.