Reviews (266)I love it it’s so huge this poke card! It got here a lil crushed on the outside but due to your awesome packaging the card remained perfect!! Def will be back to steal some more props… probably :) love it thank you so much The shipping was fast and the Cards came in Excellent Condition thanks to the packaging this is one of the best show I've been in. Nice and fast shipping. Cool yellow border great ball to add to my collection.
My kiddos loved the packs thank you so much 🫶 W Streamer! Thank you so much! fast shipping, great packaging, one of the nicest streamers on here, stream vibes are amazing, thank you for the givvy, I appreciate you 💯💪 great purchase experience with the best, love the vibes in reds streams. shipping was fair, packages arrived nicely packaged and safe. thank you! always a pleasure having you in the stream Awesome!! Red was extremely helpful in finding and getting what I was looking for I really really appreciated it! Package was nicely secured as always. Thank u Red!!yay, anytime! so glad they arrived safely!!! Thank you so much! Great pulls and fun stream! W packaging as well ☺️thank you! hope to see you again! She's THE BEST!!!!!! TEAM RED Really good stream and great interaction with chat.All packaging is top notch.An if your not yet in stream jump into Red Panda 🐼 Thank you goof! it was a pleasure having you in the stream. come again some time! Beautiful Addition to Our Collection