Reviews (117)Good show and good delivery. Mad bc I missed the trivvy show, but hawk still has the best cards in the game🤝 Fast shipper, fun auctions, I happened upon some lots that I just couldn’t pass up. Great cards great quick delivery Great stuff, thank you so much!
Hawk always knows what’s up. Best streamer out there! Down to earth and chill. Secure, professional packaging with fast shipping. Will be back to buy more! rhawk86 is awesome!! he gave me a givy he didnt have to. he truly went above and beyond!!! Great stream. Will definitely buy again. A+++ I think this is the best seller on the app the way he talks to chat and sells amazing products really makes me happy and the delivery was perfect
Great seller really like him he is kind and funny will return Rhawk is one of the best sellers on the app has Great cards all the time and is very kind, fast shipping and cards are protected, would highly recommend this seller Nice card and super fast shipping Honestly one of the best sellers I’ve found on this app. Guy was positive and ran nukes often. Would definitely recommend especially if you’re into bowman baseball. Great looking cards, great packaging, great stream. A++ Best sticker on the app. And Great cards. Super fast shipping. Packaged well.