Reviews (216)The most beautiful dresses from the most amazing seller! Love my nights with Roachy! 🫶 Roachy! Thank you so much for everything!! Your package made my day!! I appreciate you! 🩷 How can you turn one T-shirt into a beautiful buying experience… What a cutie! Thank you, thank you kindly! There’s nothing to bring more joy to the day than opening up a package from you. The beautiful energy that exudes, feels like an instant hug! Thank you for the thoughtful giveaway 💓💓💓
Thank you Roach for my sweet package. I love getting things from you bc I know how much love & care was put into the process. I appreciate you so much and love the lavender candle and boot 👢 necklace. You are amazing! 🤩 Thank you for everything. So much fun. I love it. LOVE my purchase! Took forever to get here but not because of the seller. USPS decided my package needed to tour the US. But so worth the wait! Awesome shop and seller!! Thank you 😊 Love it! Thank you so much! Always the best when it comes from my Roachy! Packaging was beautiful and the tops were perfect! Thank you so much for the beautiful earrings and bracelet! 🥰 love you!! 🫶 This show is like no other show I’ve watched/purchased from. Amazing items, but even the littlest details in the shipping is incredible. Not to mention she included a surprise the brought me to tears bc she took the time to remember my favorite color. I cannot wait to shop another show. 🥹💚 I just love our Roshi so so much!! This seller is one of a kind. A love of light and always has great music to go with her shows. If you’re ready to hang with the best on whatnot this is your show. And let’s not forget her unbelievable packaging! I never want to open it up because it looks so pretty!! Roach can’t wait for the next show!! Love my shirts thank you much! And my son is in love with the special black turtle you sent him. I have a picture of him opening it wish I could post it. Thank you so much!!! And for the Extra tee!! My name is Kara btw:) Thank you for the wonderful show! I appreciate your candidness, humor and spirit. Thank you for the beautiful jewelry as well. Rooting for you 💗 I wish I could give 10 stars!! I love that you took the time to write a personal note! That made my day!!! The clothes were sooo good and such a great value! But the note was priceless!!! Love it!! Thanks for the sweet note!! A+!
This is one of the nice giveaways I’ve ever received. 😊 The care taken with packaging and personalized note was superb! 💓
I look forward to future shows with Roach
Thank You kind Soul 🧡🤎💚🩷🩶🩵❤️💙💜 I don’t even know where to start with this review! I guess from the beginning! Roachn’s show is so much fun and entertaining. Her personality alone is enough to draw you in! Once you’re there, you stay and shop because she has the best assortment of quality items. Not just quality, but an amazing variety. Nothing boring here! Everything is packaged with care and you can feel the kindness as you open each piece. Finally, she included the most heart felt, handwritten thank you note. Not just a simple “Thank you” a true note showing appreciation and kindness. It made my whole experience with Roachie and absolute pleasure. I will definitely return to shop and hang with her again!! Thank you!!! 🩷 What a beautiful special package I received. Roachy knows all the things I love and incorporates them in all her carefully wrapped packages. It’s always so special to open them. 💖💖💖 Fantastic seller! Love watching her shows! Thank you for the great items that were packed so beautifully. ❤️❤️❤️ Love, love the necklace and love my little extra goodies thank you so much such a fun package to receive 💕💕💕💕