Reviews (398)Beautiful work. Thank you! And this is why I love Whatnot… Sellers like Richard put a smile on my face! Just too awesome and amazing to find words for💯🙌🔥Ty 🩷🩷🩷 Richard is the kindest old person I know Trusted seller! I try to make all his shows as his hand-crafted work is fantastic! Phenomenal product as always thank you 😊 🇺🇲 He always has great knife boards and has awesome stuff Love the zombie virus, knife, and Edc tray, Quality Work thank you Very cool knife board. Glad to support a mom and pop business. Thank you. 😊 Good show lots of cool stuff great seller Super Fast Shipoing and Great Merchandise!? thanks for the givvy. my last F to give. cool leather coin! came out perfect. Will be taking it with me when I travel again. probably should have ordered 2 to be safe. 100% satisfaction, all products are made with care. great seller, great products! check out his shop. Check out his shop, bookmark his shows, request custom work! Fantastic work! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ great stuff from a great seller. Great stuff, bookmark his shows. Great service and product. Best display boards-quality and graphics! thank you for your craftsmanship and doing what you do!