Reviews (18,645)Great products! Fun show, loved getting an opportunity to bid on these. Happy to receive! Thank you I am so excited to try all of my goodies! Thank you for packaging things well with the drinks near the bottom. I'll definitely be shopping here again!! have loved trying so much new stuff it was good, but it was a bit hard. really good though! Amazing giveaway! I was not expecting such a big box lol! Super fast shipping! Thank you guys again!! both items I bought were damaged inside their own boxes. packaging was pristine and good though. oreos and Ritz both were crumbly and busted up. must have been handled hard at somepoint. Wife loves it thank you 🙏 Definitely coming back for more‼️👌🏾 Will definitely be back for more‼️👌🏾 Thank you so much for all the goodies. Not at all what I was expecting, but pleasantly surprised. I appreciate it very much!!! 😊 Packaging was perfect! Cards arrived very well secured! Thank you!! thanks for everything 5 Stars one of the boxes was leaking
One of the best shops and shows on Whatnot. 5/5 as always, highly recommend to anyone who wants snacks, drinks, or just entertainment ;) Amazing show and shop, fast shipping, great packaging, and an awesome, hilarious group of guys who bring you the best snacks, drinks, and jokes. Also INCREDIBLY generous; they refunded me for an item and still sent it, in addition to an extra item they put in for free. Much love guys ♥️ Very generous giveaway, thank you 🙏