Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
settashop
Taline
Message
Follow
5.0 (20
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
115
Sold
365
Following
•
251
Followers
5.0 (20
Reviews
)
•
1d
Avg Ship
•
115
Sold
365
Following
•
251
Followers
Hiii. Thanks for being here 🫶🏻
I mainly have y2k fairycore shows
Buyer & seller
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261005-2346
Reviews (20)
shoosh21
05/10/2026
5.0
Love it all, thank you!
See more
shoosh21
29/09/2026
5.0
Love the dress!!
See more
wizzys
28/09/2026
5.0
One of the best sellers on this app!
See more
jinxiiee
02/09/2026
5.0
Fast shipping and amazing packaging!! I love ty again <333
See more
lindseyyk7
24/08/2026
5.0
Ty girl it’s so good!! 💗
settashop
Seller
Thank u queen 🫶🏻💖 I’m sure it looks so cute on you!
See more
lilspresso
16/08/2026
5.0
Super cute & great experience!!
settashop
Seller
Tysm love 🫶🏻!
See more