Reviews (166)Appreciate the good deals! The funko pop came in great condition despite USPS sending it all over the country first. Safe, sound, and looking forward to future purchases 😂 Awesome cards for a awesome price!🔥🔥🔥 Fast shipping everything came as shown. Fast shipping everything came as shown. He gave me a great deal for the cards and the shipping was fast. ++A seller Thankyou so much. If you’re looking for Yu gi oh or Pokemon cards this is the guy to go to! Order came perfectly bubbled wrapped with protection and some freebies. Thank you both! Normally I am adamant about leaving individual reviews, but I have simply received too many shipments today. From Dark Paladins, pack rips, and popping to... ask about Dark Paladins... Also, one of you signed a card. thank you. that will be going in my safety deposit box. if you're on this review, you almost certainly have heard me say "Got any Dark Paladins?". This review means I trust you with what are now.... my Dark Paladins. To the others, thank you for the fruitful rips. More to come! I wish I could attach a photo to this review. Okay... what do I say next? Uh... Everything was securely shipped. Everything arrived as advertised. Also when I grade all of these I expect a full refund and apology for not getting a BGS Black Label 10. kidding ... or am I? I'm kidding. this is a review so I can't leave jokes on a cliff hanger. oh, I'm gonna run out of characters to finish the revie Awesome cards, very affordable. Everything was carefully wrapped and got to me the same way that I saw them in the stream! Thank you again!! 10/10 side kick always has the coveted shop cards but he actually makes them affordable, every seller i review for is very solid with a very good community + good cards for a good price Awesome deals, super chill stream and fantastic packaging! fast shipping perfect packaging highly recommend