Reviews (132)Excellent seller and very attentive to shipment progress! Thanks!! A+++ Just an outstanding person with a good show! I 💯 back this seller got some great coins and bullion at good prices. A+ Super fast shipping, got exactly what I ordered. Great first time experience with this seller! Great seller! Got a steal and still threw in some free stuff! If you havent checked out his shows they are highly recommended 🔥🔥🔥 awesome group of coins and fast shipping! thank you! Buying from skippyfixit was easily the highlight of my week. I tuned into the stream looking for a QUICK FIX, and they HANDLED my order with absolute precision. The energy on screen was intense, fast-paced, and wildly entertaining. When the package finally arrived, it was wrapped up perfectly and completely secure. I tore it open, and the item inside was flawless—HARD , SHINY , and exactly as described. skippyfixit doesn’t just ship items; they deliver a level of customer service that leaves you completely SATISFIED and ready for round two. Fast shipping, incredible vibes, and an absolute beast of a seller. 5 full stars, I will definitely trust them with my ORDERS again.Thank you for this amazing review. 🥰 My Man Skippy! I appreciate you just for being who you are; honest, funny, a generally good guy, and most certainly for your appreciation of numismatics and education. Keep rocking the bad ass collection, my friend, cheers! First purchases, thank you Thank you brother. Love it. Heck yeah - Skippy hooks up some great deals and unique collection coins. Really enjoy and appreciate connecting with you, my friend, thank you and cheers! A+++ Seller! If I could give more than 5 starts I would not hesitate!. This seller has a quicker response time than Amazon's A.I. assistant! He is very friendly, honest, and has amazing prices! I will most definitely be back for future shows! If you're reading this, definitely bookmark and follow! You will not be disappointed! Shipping time was the quickest I've seen yet! Keep up the great work my guy!! 🫡🇺🇸 Thank you for all the great items and extras! I appreciate everything! Appreciate the juice. Thanks well packaged! and shipped quickly!! thank you! You can always find great deals and an awesome selection on Skippy‘s shows. This is a show where you can feel connected to the seller. Keep up the great work, my friend, cheers! Awsome seller and fellow bidder. Thanks for the bonus coin!! Coins were packaged securely and shipped out out fast.