Reviews (45,821)every purchase is a W ‼️🔥 Never received! Very disappointed in seller! Mail states delivered but it was not received Great seller with awesome merchandise! Don’t miss their shows! love my Adidas tennis shoes. super cute and comfy. Fun shopping this way. Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Great shows, transactions, shipping!!!! Definitely will do business again!!!! Never received. I tried messaging them directly with no response. thank you package received actually I don't remember bidding on it, I don't even wear that kind of socks so maybe I accidentally bid in my insomnia! they look like very good high quality. probably way more expensive normally! I see the last question is did I get what I expected? I'm going to go ahead and give five stars because it was probably my fault but that's kind of a funny question now Great transaction with good shipping. Will absolutely do business again! Great transaction with good shipping. Will absolutely do business again! Great transaction with good shipping. Will absolutely do business again!