Reviews (32,266)Great seller everything is just as described Thank you Well packaged. Fast shipping. Great prices. Great streamer. Thank you for the Amazon $5 gift card. Love watching your shows!!! Thank you so much for the fast service of the Christmas bags. Excellent 👍 Thank you 😊 Very nice throw, nice and heavy material. Very well made, I'm impressed!!!! Great products and seller. The comfiest sweatshirts I gave ever worn!!! Fast shipping, super soft. Thanks! Just wish I wouldn’t have purchased. Kind of a cheap plastic THE ABSOLUTR BEST SELLERS ON WHATNOT!! AWESOME SELLERS AND AWESOME PRODUCTS!! Love the colors and how soft the fabric is. Holes in both toys that were not called out. :( Fast Shipping! Great items! Wrapped well! Thank you! Arrived perfectly! Love my Zenanna leggings. Hope daughter likes her shirt and leggings!!! Thanks for the eye mask!!!! Love the towels. Hopefully son and family will like them!!!