Reviews (1,423)Nice variety of items! Good quality pieces! Thank you! What amazing first time being in your show, I got a beautiful antique brooch. 💞 one of many more future purchases I’m sure. Thank you! Beautiful necklace! Thank you 🩷 Everything is lovely, excellent seller! A Sparklingrust show is like a mix of a late night comedy show, a treasure hunt, and a party. You never know what amazing thing you'll find next, but you'll have the time of your life, and always walk away smiling! I can't recommend her enough! Thank you for the great bracelets
Great show! My first bear paw bracelet! Love it!! Thank you and appreciate you, Tammie!! ❤️❤️ You have no idea how amazing she is!!! Please stop in and show her some love!! You won’t be disappointed You are so sweet, April so glad you stopped by ❤️❤️❤️ I assume I want to give away and that this was for it so thank you so much. I appreciate it.Hi!! Yes, you did! You’re very welcome! Thank you for coming to my shows! 🫶🫶🫶 Love my pieces and the fun we have in shows LOVE everything! Thank you so much 🩷 Great show. My items were packed with care. Absolutely fabulous finds! Really great host, had a great time- she has really good taste too so it’s easy to find something you love! ❤️ Love my unique finds! Thanks for the givy, too! Amazing seller she always gives great deals so everyone gets a chance and I love when she makes cameos and shows herself, she is always smiling and conversations with her is effortless. 💓 Thank you! I love the earrings and ring. One of the best sellers on here😊.🥹❤️❤️❤️ thank you so much you’re so sweet ❤️ Absolutely the sweetest, I won a givvy and it was so beautiful and kind.