Reviews (154)I received my package 📦 containing the WWE Wrestling Card that I won in the giveaway, it came as described in great condition, packaged really well, and super fast shipping, I definitely recommend buying from this seller, I know that I will! 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Feedback! Dope AAA hard to find cards. Fast shipping
Great deals! Protective packaging! Great cards at great prices! Got a card that I have wanted for years! So excited! Perfecto! Thank you! Great product very fair prices. I’m a happy triple b Great cards and great people Great cards and they are always in condition. Found good deals. Everything was quick and easy. Cards looked great and the prices were very good. Always a great day when a package from Star shows up cards were just as described and in great condition Nice card and speedy delivery! Great show and cards! Highly recommend! Great show, quickly shipped A must see to believe! Highly recommend!