Reviews (1,525)Everything was perfect 🫶🏼‼️🥰Thank you so much!! ❤️🥰 I’m so happy everything was perfect! Always appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! 🙌 Everything was perfect 🫶🏼‼️🥰You’re the best! ❤️ Thank you again for the love and support! So glad everything arrived perfectly! 🥰🙌 ❤️ IT ALL!❤️❤️ And I LOVE having you in the shows! Thank you for always supporting me and bringing such great energy! 🙌 So many purchases from Steve. Find my other reviews for more details. Reliable host and seller. Built a close knit community- come join us!This means a lot to me! ❤️ Building this little community has been one of my favorite parts of doing these shows, and people like you are exactly what make it special. Thank you for being such a big part of it! 🙌🥰 Fantastic- as always!Thank you as always!! ❤️ Your continued support seriously means so much to me! 🙌 another fun show & secret 🐝 from Steve! always appreciate the care put into packaging to make sure they arrive safe & sound 💕Another secret!! 🐝🔥 Your luck in my shows is getting ridiculous! 😂 So happy everything arrived safe and sound. Thank you for always coming back! 💕🙌 Always a fun time!!!Always a fun time when you’re there too!! ❤️ Thank you so much for the support! 🙌 Thank you so much! Such a fun seller!! Thank YOU!! ❤️ So happy you had fun! Hope to see you back in another show soon! 🙌 Cow was packaged with extra care, loved the extra little goodie that was sent! cant say enough good things about this seller! Thank you so much Ashley!! ❤️ I had to make sure that cow arrived safe and sound! 😂🐮 So glad you loved the little extra too. I really appreciate all your support! 🙌 Always fun and affordable priced games!!! Love this seller soooo much!! His shows are fun, shipping is spot on!! And products are Amazong highly recommend!!Thank you so much Debbie!! ❤️ I’m so happy you enjoy the shows! Your support means a lot to me. Always great having you there! 🔥🙌 Steve always has fire shows! So many secrets within cases and options for sale. Super fast at shipping, packaged with care, and we appreciate the extra goodies! Thank you Ashley!! 🔥❤️ You already know, we’re always hunting those secrets! 😂 I really appreciate your continued support and I’m glad you enjoy the little extras too! 🙌 See any of my previous 8,762 reviews for details on how fantastic Steve is!8,762 reviews?! 😂😂 I better start reading! Thank you for always making me laugh and for all the incredible support! ❤️ You’re the best! 🙌 Thank youuuu Thank YOU!! ❤️ I really appreciate your support! Hope to see you again soon! 🙌 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!Thank you 🔥🔥🔥 🔥🔥Thank YOU, Melissa!! Always a pleasure having you in the shows! ❤️🙌 Psst…it’s me…again! We pick up our story where we last left off… there are so many lives each night it might be hard for some to choose. Not this girl. Steve really thinks about his buyers. I know this because from time to time he includes a little something for my grandson and even for me…and these little gifts HIT! They show that Steve knows us. It’s nice to know he is as invested as we are!This seriously means so much to me! ❤️ I always try to remember the little things because you guys are more than just buyers to me. I truly appreciate you and your grandson being part of the shows and supporting me again and again. Thank you for such a thoughtful review! 🙏❤️ At this point, I’ve bought from Steve so many times I have surely made the Christmas card list!!! It seriously, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Steve is THE REAL DEAL! The Sonnys are amazing, the lives are always a good time, and the shipping? FAST! Like. “I just ordered this!” fast!
If you aren’t a regular, join us. You won’t be disappointed!Okay, I guess I better start working on that Christmas card list! 😂🎄❤️ Thank you SO much for always supporting me and for bringing such great energy to the shows. Reviews like this genuinely make my day. I’m lucky to have regulars like you! 🙌💕 Thank you Steve for another great stream and great Authentic Sonnys . Also, extra special thank you for my Birthday gift. I appreciate you. 🙏🏻Thank you so much! I’m so happy you enjoyed the stream and your Sonnys! ❤️ It was my pleasure, and I hope you had an amazing birthday! 🎂🙏 Fast shipping!Great packaging!Awesome giveaway thank you!!!Thank you so much!! ❤️ So glad everything arrived quickly and safely! Happy you enjoyed the giveaway too! Hope to see you again soon! 🙌 Thank you very much! Thank you so much for the 5 stars! ❤️ I really appreciate your support! Hope to see you again soon! my first squirrel & I managed to get TWO in the same night! I’m obsessed! Not to mention crazy fast shipping, and my babies arrived safe & sound! Shows are also super fun & chill; I’m definitely gonna be a regular, haha. Tysm Steve!💕🫶TWO squirrels in one night!! 🐿️🐿️🔥 That was absolutely crazy! 😂 I’m so happy they arrived safe and sound. Thank you for hanging out with me and for the amazing review! Can’t wait to have you back in the next show! 💕🙌 Steve packaged the Sonny very well! He's also very funny, thank you so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻Thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved your Sonny and the packaging. I always try to make the lives fun too! 🥰❤️ And thank you so much for the T-shirts you sent me. I really appreciate it, they’re amazing! ❤️ Hope to see you again soon!