Reviews (224)stunning addition to my Addiction!! Fast shipping an secured package 📦!! very nice Thank you again so much Geo The show was great! Very content with the service too 🫡 from the chuck meister rad package at a rad price, thnx again! Great books, great show! Thanks so much!
I love my comics and the great packaging it is thank you amazing packaging will buy again Everything came in great! I clicked on a random show…. And found out I love them! Ordered tons of stuff and got a Jason wooden coaster, a surprise sticker, and a cologne/perfume that was definitely not unisex! Girl you crazy. My wife will love it though! Thanks for the great show! Great seller and fast shipping too Safe packaging and fast shipping. Always reccomend this seller! Never bothered to ship out my item with proper postage it was returned to senderBothered to pay for your shipping label, properly placed it in the proper postage drop off before properly scanning it of course. the proper postage handler dropped it off at the proper postage address you have given to whatnot for shipping. I suggest you properly check that before you properly give a bad rating on a giveaway that the seller pays for. now would you like me to properly send it back out to the right address? Great seller with banger deals! Ty! Awesome giveaway! Great streamer! Awesome packaging! Thanks! Great condition!! Thank you!! I appreciate you! Thanks you! Great show. Fast shipping. Thank you! I love them!!! Thank you:)