Reviews (156)THANK YOU! LOVE EVERYTHING! Great service. Quick shipping. Thank you! ❤️ Seller is a delight! Great products and carefully packaged!! Very happy w purchase! Arrived quick, perfect condition, great quality!! Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!! Can’t wait to decorate my cups 🫶🏽 Love my purchases! Tabi is one of the best sellers here! Thank you! ❤️ Awesome seller! Great vibes and great reads! fast shipping I highly recommend this great seller! ❤️🤗 Yay! Thank you, I’m so excited to read my book!! 📖 fast shipper love my items !! Amazing seller! Absolutely love herrr! 🫶🏻✨ Amazing seller with amazinggggg items! 🥰🫶🏻✨ love her live, she is so sweet and funny, you guys wont be disappointed. I will recommend her 100% 10/10 love my keychain absolutely amazing I am in LOVE with both of my blind date with a book! Excellent seller!!! She’s super sweet and helped me feel assured about branching out to a different genre. Go see her books!!! You won’t be disappointed!!! 💗💗 The best stickers and books! 🩷 These are sooooo cute! Thank you 🥰 One of my fav sellers on Whatnot 🥰 Great seller, packed baby books for my great niece with care! Highly recommend! Thank you! super happy with my books, amazing packaging.