Reviews (11)Terri is an absolutely amazing vendor! So many beautiful crystals and specimens and has the best money spray I’ve ever smelt in my life. Thank you I love it. I’m sure I will be back to get some more. 🫶🏻 Amazing seller! Got a tarot reading and Terri does an excellent job and giving great experience! Highly recommended! My mouths still open lol. gorgeous Dioptase thumbnail. 3 seperate dark green crystals at different angles. Thank u Terri!!! I really love this piece. Beautiful stuff!!! :) and a very kind seller 💜 Terri is amazing. the crystals are gorgeoussss. thank you bb 🫶🏻 Terri is amazing. the crystals are gorgeoussss. thank you bb 🫶🏻 items arrived quickly and were packaged professionally. I love all the pieces I have received and will go back for more. Terri has great energy and understands the metaphysical aspects of crystals as well. Combine her great energy and good taste, well that's Terri. I love everything!!!!! ❤ Thank you so much!!! Absolutely obsessed with everything I got. shipped promptly and safely, and insanely good prices for the amazing quality. will definitely be back next time I want more crystals