Reviews (354)Stunning ! Always amazing pieces from Amy x The dress was super cute but the one strap busted on wearing for the first time. Amy is honestly one of those sellers you just keep coming back to! Her shows are always fun, relaxed and full of amazing stock. She has such a natural way of making everyone feel welcome, and I love that she’s always coming up with new ideas and trying different things. There’s always a reason to jump into an Amy show! ❤️
Amy is such a creative queen! Her shows are always fun, fresh and different because she’s constantly trying new things. I love that she’s not afraid to think outside the box and make her shows her own. Always a good time with Amy and you KNOW there’ll be some absolute bangers! X I absolutely love jumping into Amy’s shows! She’s so creative and is always thinking of new ideas and trying something different. Her shows never feel repetitive and there’s always something exciting happening. Add in her amazing stock and great prices and you’ve got the perfect Whatnot show. Amy is a gem! ❤️ Amy’s shows are always SO much fun! She’s constantly trying new things and coming up with creative ways to make her shows different. You never quite know what you’re going to get, but you know you’re going to have a good time! Her energy, creativity and amazing stock make her shows a must-watch. Love you Amy! X Amy is honestly one of my absolute favourite people on Whatnot. She has such a lovely presence and is genuinely one of the most authentic and genuine sellers I’ve come across. She knows her sellers, knows her buyers and somehow always makes everyone feel welcome.
And the STOCK! 🔥 Amy always has the most incredible pieces and somehow manages to come out with new bangers every single show, all at such amazing prices. She is definitely my go-to seller on Whatnot — I know I’m always going to find something amazing when I jump into her shows!
I’m so grateful Whatnot brought Amy into my life and I’m genuinely so excited to know her. She’s an absolute gem and I can’t wait to see what she brings next. Love you Amy! X Fast delivery, clean and beautifully packaged. I am very happy and excited to wear my new clothes. Thank you exactly as described, fast delivery. Thank you! My absolute favourite always perfect and epic peaces lovely packaging and very helpful ❤️ Excellent Purchase will be purchasing again from this fab seller! Stunning dress! Thank you!!! Fast delivery. Great service
These pants were a total impulse buy but they are gorgeous and i am so thrilled with this purchase. The shopping was sooo fast. Thank you Amy! X Fantastic buys and prices! excellent presentation loved condition! Very happy with my
Purchase basically new Incredible items at fantastic prices! Fast shipping and such a great hostess 💜 everything was packed so beautifully, folded and taken care of. thank you for a great stream and some amazing purchases! 🩷 Quick to post, her live is always a good watch!
Shirt is divine 💯💗
Definitely buying more from this seller, great experience! Thanks so much for the lovely review. Hope to see you again soon x Love ❤️ best seller on WhatNot