Reviews (273)Everything was wrapped up beautifully. Thank you very much. Stunning pieces as always❤️😍 I’m in love with my gorgeous purchases, Gigi! 💗💗💗💗
Well wrapped, smelling beautiful and soft soooo soft! another great package!! 💖💗 in love with the items I've received. SO COMFY and beautiful quality Exceptional customer service ! There was a problem with my order and Gigi and her hubby worked very hard to make it right, ensuring I was receiving updates regularly. They are incredibly honest and hard working and I am grateful to have found this shop! perfection!!! Quality and exceptional service!!! Amazing like alwayse!!! The Studio is the place to go!!!! Purchased for my momma! Super soft! Super cute! First time purchasing denim! Exactly as described! Exactly as shown! Amazing quality! Came BMWT!! Once again everything is amazing!!! I loved all my pieces! Unique items and all hand picked!!!! Amazing quality!!! Sooo soft! Everything I’ve purchased from Gigi is 100% authentic and amazing!!! Top notch quickly highly highly recommend! My overalls are perfection!! Thank you Gigi for all you do!! Really nice clothing she does know her brands Gigi the best person to style you. Best quality and unique designs. You need to stop at her shows and get something for yourself!!!! fabulous package! 👌 beautiful items and a boutique shopping experience without traveling in person. you can tell they take pride in curating quality pieces, and offer their customers the best prices and unique whatnot shopping experience 💖 thank you! Excellent seller of all jellycat! I am from across the pond and will totally buy from this seller! She is amazing! Thank you so much for helping me build my personal jellycat collection. Always clean in brand new condition! Thank you so much! 💜🇨🇦 Everything is wonderful!! The best quality clothes i have bought on Whatnot. I will definitely be purchasing more items from Gigi. ❤️ Well what can I say! I have become a part of The Studio Family! I love the way Gigi makes sure everyone is happy. You can trust that this seller will work with you to find the right size and make sure you are happy. Who does this is today’s society. This is not a show that will put you in high end clothing. It is all authentic. All clothing is as described and more. Thank you Gigi for making me feel so good. Thank you for dressing me in a time where people don’t care. Thank you again! I will most definitely be a customer for life.
Thanks again always a pleasure not only spending time with you on your show but I look forward to your show! Amazing amazing amazing! 💜 Absolutely love the top . But I really love the jeans with the flowers embroidered. They are so comfortable. Thank you Love the pieces I found on her show! Luv the sight, luv the energy and vibe❤️