Reviews (994)Beautiful Items. Thank you! Love her shows! Always something unique and tasteful. Thank you Absolutely stunning plates for my ever growing plate wall(s)! Thank you so much!💕💕💕 Love this seller and the items she brings 🔥 Always a stellar experience with the highland collective!! 😘😘😘😘😘 Absolutely beautiful vintage butterfly book. I love it. Thank you! 😊 Thanks for the givy! Great seller with super fun shows! Thank you so much ! I love them! Thank you for your amazing message! I received it at a point in my life that I really need it!
God bless you! Thank you again!thehighlandcollectiveSeller
Aww that makes me happy! I appreciate you!! I’m so glad that you were in the show! Meant to be 🖤 Amazing seller! Beautiful items! Great packaging! 10/10 Love it all! Thank you so much! 💚🦊 This is the prettiest duck I’ve seen. Thank you so much. The sweetest little antique marbeled books!!thank you. I love them. Can't wait to use my shop credit!❤️🙌 Thank you so much! Arrived quickly & packaged well! 💕 Perfect for my clock addiction. Collection. Whatever 🤣😂🙌🏻🫶🏻 packaged perfectly and shipped quickly. Thank you 🩷 Well packed. Shipped quickly. Highly recommend. I love this picture. It is exactly what was shown on the screen. I am very happy with my purchase. It has already been added to my gallery wall. Arrived perfectly! Thank you again! Always fabulous finds and such a fun show ✨✨✨