Reviews (4,419)Thank you for the lovely Kate Spade giveaway!! The luxury loop is extremely friendly and I enjoyed corresponding on the live show. However, I would have appreciated if the callouts were mentioned more clearly on the items purchased. First, the Burberry scarf has multiple staining and discolouration throughout which was not mentioned at all. Second, the trousse was mentioned to be in excellent condition but I found it to be in maybe “great” condition with the level of interior marking/staining and zipper tarnishing/stiffness. Finally, I was promised a dustbag for the trousse which was not provided and during the live - they added the dustbag to the incorrect item. Overall, I likely will not be purchasing again. Hi there, sorry to hear you are less than 5 ⭐️ happy. If I missed a spot on the scarf I apologize! The trousse was pulled from backstock by special request and $1 start, i confirmed in the VOD that I called out excellent on the exterior canvas, and noted light spot stains at the bottom interior, tested zipper on screen… over all a trousse 28 for $250 with complimentary COA in this condition is unheard of and sells for $450-500 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM THANK YOUUUUUU🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 Amazing items at a steak price. Tysm for all the goodies 🥰 You're the best. Thank you so much!! Shipped super quick and the items were exactly as described and package well! Thank you for the beautiful perfume. Beautiful packaging and arrived quickly. Luxury Loop is the only place I get my LV perfume samples! Amazing prices and such a convenient size to carry in your purse. It’s also the perfect way to try different LV fragrances before committing to a full bottle. Love the Luxury Loop! Wonderful selection of LV fragrances! Thank you! Great selection of high end beauty products. Great LV perfume flight! Thank you. 😊 Thank you for the big, beautiful, pink Gucci garden scarf and Hermes lip enhancer. Love watching your shows, you guys are awesome. Fast shipping, excellent packaging, all my products came with box intact, really appreciate that! Tysm 💕 so soft and great condition Love it all! Came in great condition thank you! My perfume smells amazing 😍 thank you!!! Amazing sellers always have the best products Thank you so much! I love it! The jewelry is fake. I authenticated it. I would like to return it. You can’t sell fake stuff.