Reviews (918)Fast shipping, excellent packaging!
Love and always handy for anything you want to be seen. Even a note. TY well packaged, great pieces Exactly as described and seen. Love it all! Cups are great and I can't wait to use them this winter! Product as described and seen. Will buy from again. So many goodies! Loved! Great packing and product just as described and seen! This was such a fun lot to open! Everything was exactly as described. Would buy from again. Great seller!! Very well packaged items! Thank you! I I love my goodies I got from you!! The little tote bag is perfect for carrying my bible and study book!! Thank you again!! Great items! Great seller! Great items! Great seller! Great items! Great seller! I love her even more in person thank you so much. She’s amazing. Love them. Will buy again from seller Perfect addition to my owl crewel wall! ❤️🦉 Great basket. Stuff in show amazing. Items well packaged and perfect. I always get the best stuff from her!! Cute little magnets
One of my favorite sellers !! Absolutely beautiful quick shipper and well packaged Love the picture. Arrived safe. The s&p shakers are cute.