Reviews (50)Tita Mi should be everyones tita. If I just lived closer, I would ask if I can personally shop her closet. The way these pieces were well loved and taken care of is so appreciated. I trust that all the pieces I get would be in such good condition - they might as well be new. Thank you tita! 🫶🏼 Large variety of clothes, great prices, friendly seller, extremely well packaged box. Will be back for more! Girlfriend loved all the items. Amazing seller! The packaging was excellent, and the quality is really good. It arrived in great condition and looks even better in person. Very happy with my purchase!❤️✨✨Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy to hear your items arrived safely and on time and that you're happy with your purchase 😊 Amazing! 💕 Thrifting for a great deal and in perfect condition!! Always above and beyond with titamicloset :) will order more!!Thank you 💕 so much. Always a pleasure having you come to my shows and for all your support and purchases. A++ Buyer with great style 😎. All the items are in amazing condition love it. Thanks muchAww thank you so 💓 much for continuing to support and shop with TitaMi. I super appreciate you! Thank you so much! I love everything 🥰Yay so happy to hear! Thank you 💕 for supporting my business and shopping 🛍 with me. Love it!!Love to hear ❤️ to hear that! Thanks for your review too. So appreciated. wow! my items were packaged with love!!! love all her stuff!!!! can’t wait for the next show!!! Tita Mi closet love, just for you Izzy! 💕 Love everything! Everything is in good condition and so clean! Highly recommended seller!🥰Thank you 💕 my fellow Seller! Mad respect back to you. I so appreciate you shopping with me! Everything was in good condition. Love my purchases
So 🌸 happy to hear Lisa! Thanks so much for your review and feedback, very much appreciated. . Always and above with her items! They all came perfectly and well packaged.
Great items, fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again. Amazing once again! Packaged so nicely! Thanks so much! Love my stuff! 🫶Thank you so much 💕 for your rating and feedback! Means alot that you love your order. Thank you so much for packaging my item so thoughtfully! 🥰 Such a great find, and the bag is even better in person! She has the most amazing stuff. definitely worth checking out her shop! 🫶🫶Thank you Clarrise! 💕 Happy you love the bag! Enjoy & thanks so much for your feedback and rating. so appreciated. Titanmi, amazing items. The wool pants fit beautifully! Thank you so much! Yesss! So happy to hear you love the pants and that they fit. Enjoy & thanks for stopping by my show and purchasing more items from Mi Closet. 🍒 So appreciated. Super nice package, quality clothing. Thanks you!Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by my show and for your purchases. I really appreciate the rating and your feedback, means alot. excellent products and nicely packaged. great seller.Yes My Dog GG hahaha! so appreciated that you stopped by my show again and for your purchases, love having you as a return Buyer. Thank you 💕 amazing experience. got such amazing items. 💓💓Yay! Thanks again for your purchases and so happy you had a great experience shopping with me. So appreciated! Yes!!Yass! Thanks for your support, means alot! Amazing!! Thanks 🌸 for your support as always. I so appreciate your feedback and rating too. super nice seller, love her shows! Everything packaged so nice and in excellent condition ❤️ thank u so much for the giveaway, you can tell the seller cares a lot, a cute thank you note was included in my order and the top was super cute! tysm, I’ll for sure be ordering in the future 💗