Reviews (107)If you’re looking for the best glass and crystal, TK is your guys. Great finds. Love this husband and wife team. Highly recommend. Beautiful candlesticks. Shipped fast and was packaged nicely. Thank you! Great packaging and great items. Wonderful show Gorgeous piece! Quick shipping Item was received two days later then anticipated due to weather but, safe as it was wrapped extremely well. The item is perfect, as described and, at a reasonable price. Thank you! The Lena Liu “Magic Makers” fairy plate is gorgeous! 😍 Fast shipping and great packing. Thank you!! 🧚🏻♀️💐 I love this! it's heavier, more solid than expected. can't wait to hang it. Beautiful packaging was perfect! Very nice, packed great no issues! I just love my first butter pat I purchased from your show as well as the pink/rose trinket dish they are both so cute. Thanks for the zoltar card for the giveaway ❤️. Shipping was fast and items were packed very well with no issues. Great show! Everything was wrapped beautifully 😍 and arrived quickly Thank you for the cute mini book!!! I love it Great items. Extremely fast shipping. I love my items! Everything was packed very well as usual. Fast shipping too! I love the glass chicken. I love glass art! Thank you so much! The blue and white flower is beautiful! I love it so much. The green one is simple and will add to my arrangement. Thank you so much! Beautiful! Packed very well as usual. Thank you!!