Reviews (19,839)Great quality and fast shipping all items shown on stream matched what I received. packaging was great no issues with product. will gladly purchase from streamer vendor again easily. Everything was perfect. Thanks for the givvy, got the goldeen IR in my pack! Diggin the hot pink bubble mailers 🙌. Always good vibes and dope community that he has built around the stream. Not sure why he has not been streaming lately. Neglecting his duties and responsibilities smh. Thank my queen for the love note, need more hehe This Guy named Tro9, yea that guy. His stream is pretty cool, cause this guy Tro9 yea he’s a cool guy 😎 what a guy, what guy, this guy, he's awesome yeah that guy six stars and I even got a purple snake all items on stream matched what I received. packaging of said items was great. will purchase from streamer/vendor again great time. Tro always has the best cards! Thank you for everything! items shown on stream matched what I received. packaging was great no damage to items. will gladly purchase from streamer/vendor again. great show It’s perfect I love it. Thank you! Thank you for inviting me to these town hall meetings. They have been very helpful. I will make sure to bring cookies to the next one.
Always a fire stream! Quality A grade meat.🥩 Tro always has the best streams and deals Great experience as always 🔥🔥 I wish i could give 6 stars. Cards were in way better condition than he said, arrived SO fast, packaged beautifully and just an all around amazing streamer! Arrived in amazing condition. thanks again your shows are awesome