Reviews (141)I’m in love with all of the pumpkins and my new pumpkins!🎃 They’re so my vibe. They’ve inspired me to make some of my own. Absolutely perfect, TYSM!! 💗💗 Items arrived with no issues! Thank You!!! The items that I bought arrived in only two days! Super fast shipping and I absolutely love them! Thank you! Thanks for all the great fall decor items to add to my collection! I love them alll. Everything arrived very quickly and safely. Adorable! Safely packaged and quickly shipped! Thanks! Great seller. Very knowledgeable! Problems with shipping- seller stayed on it- received full refund Love the runner and little tin. The few defects were called out before the sale and everything was packaged and shipped with care. Everything I purchased was very nice and had the value expected!👍🏽😁 Arrived perfectly!! Fast shipping!! Love the item!! Thank you so much!! Eileen is a great new seller on Whatnot! I was very pleased with my purchases, carefully packaged! Nicely paced show with good PA vintage and antique items. Cute vintage item. Well packaged. Packaged with great care and I love all the pieces. Thank you! packaged with love and item is just as expected 11/10 wonderful order experience! Packaging was exceptional and I’m beyond ecstatic with how cute it is. Better than described, thank you very much! ☺️ Well packaged with a personal note! Thank you so much! Love both pieces! Great packaging and fast shipping. Thanks!🥰